Setting WPF Annotation Defaults
Note: This topic is for Document/Medical only.
When using annotations in design mode, you can change the default properties by clicking with the right mouse button on an empty spot (a place on the image without any annotations). The popup menu lets you do the following:
- Undo the last user action.
- Redo the last user action.
- Select all annotation objects in the container.
- Delete all selected objects.
- Toggle the Use Rotate Control Points option. For more information, refer to WPF Annotation Rotation Options.
- Access the Default Properties dialog box.
In design mode, access the Default Properties dialog box to do the following:
- Change the header properties.
- Change the horizontal and vertical alignment, the text color, and the edge margin width of objects that use text.
- Change the highlight color used by Hilite objects.
- Change the width and brush used by any object's stroke.
- Change the brush used by any object's fill.
- Change the base font selection and characteristics, and preview a sample.
- Set control point properties.