LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging Developer Toolkit
Develop powerful Medical Imaging applications with the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK. Features include comprehensive DICOM data set support, 8-16 bit extended grayscale image support, image annotation, specialized extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, and medical-specific image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, and signed and unsigned image data processing.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK?
Extensive DICOM Data Set Technology
Medical Image Processing for Grayscale and Color Images
3D Volume Construction and Advanced Visualization
Documents - Create, Load, Save, View, Edit, Convert
Virtual Printer, Image Capture and Scanning
Image Load, Save, Conversion and Compression
- Load, save and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats including:
- Compress and Decompress over 150 formats including:
- Load, edit, save and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS and DOCX
- Load, save and convert both raster image and searchable text PDF files
- Load, save and modify image metadata
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging can be Extended to Add More Technology
Add-on modules and plug-ins may be added to LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging to add even more imaging technology.
- LEADTOOLS Medical Multimedia Module
- LEADTOOLS OCR Module - Advantage
- LEADTOOLS OCR Module - Professional
- LEADTOOLS Arabic OCR Module - Professional
- LEADTOOLS Asian OCR Module - Professional
- LEADTOOLS ICR Module - Professional
LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging can be Upgraded to Add Specialized Imaging Technology
The LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging is the base SDK for other LEADTOOLS imaging products. These more advanced products include all of the imaging technology contained in the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging product and add supplementary advanced and/or specialized technology.