LEADTOOLS Document Writers technology is a powerful and flexible development tool that converts a wide variety of document image sources into document formats such as PDF and PDF/A, XPS, ePUB and MOBI, ALTOXML, Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX), Microsoft Excel (XLS), HTML, RTF and Text.
LEADTOOLS Document Writers utilize the SVG file format to convert vector-based objects into various searchable and editable formats. In addition to converting raw SVG files, Document Writers directly integrate with other LEADTOOLS technologies that support SVG output such as OCR, Virtual Printer and Annotations.
LEADTOOLS can create PDF and PDF/A (versions 1.2 - 1.7) with a rich set of options, including 40 and 128-bit encryption, font properties, bookmarks, markups and annotations. In addition to creating searchable PDF documents with the Document Writers, LEADTOOLS also can load, save and convert Raster PDF files.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Document Writer SDK Technology
- Seamlessly integrates with LEADTOOLS OCR SDK technology
- Converts output from printers to searchable and editable document formats
- Converts SVG to searchable and editable document formats
- Converts LEADTOOLS Annotations to editable document formats
- Maintains complex document structure and objects, including vertical text and page backgrounds
- Creates documents that may contain Unicode characters
- Document Writers are available as .NET (C# & VB) classes, WinRT libraries, C API DLLs, shared objects for Linux, and Java libraries for Linux and Windows
- 32 and 64-bit Document Writers binaries
- Supports multithreaded application development
List of Document Writers Formats
- Adobe Acrobat PDF and PDF/A
- Microsoft Office DOC/DOCX and XLS
- HTML, RTF, MOBI, and ePUB
- Unicode Text, UTF8 Text, Plain Text, and more