OCR SDK Output Document Formats
LEADTOOLS leverages its flexible and modular design to use the
to save documents generated from OCR results.
OCR SDK Formats for Additional Processing
When final documents are not the goal, LEADTOOLS offers developers
several options to access recognition result data. Programmers
can parse the OCR results to populate databases, prompt the user
for verification on low confidence words, execute field-based
business workflow processes, or even create their own custom output format.
- High-level functions to quickly and easily retrieve recognized text of an area as a string
- Programmatically retrieve individual characters or words with detailed information such as zone, location, and confidence value
Results can be exported to an XML file or stream providing maximum customization in OCR results workflow.
The resulting XML document provides text results, confidence values, and metadata for pages, zones, paragraphs, lines, and words.
Technology Related to OCR Output Formats
Start Coding with LEADTOOLS
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Get everything LEADTOOLS all in one convenient download.
Download Projects using NuGet
LEADTOOLS provides NuGet packages for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development.
Download projects that reference our NuGets and start coding right away.
Documentation Links for OCR Output Formats
Demo Applications that Include OCR Output Formats
Demonstrates the LEADTOOLS OCR LEAD engine in a WinForms application.
- Convert images to document files
- Recognize text in more than 40 character sets
- Multiple spell-checking dictionary types supported
- Automatically detect, segment, and recognize multiple languages on the same document
- Full-page analysis and zonal recognition
- Automatic document cleanup and preprocessing
Demonstrates LEADTOOLS OCR technology available in LEADTOOLS Recognition, Document Imaging Suite, and OCR Module add-ons. It enables you to quickly evaluate all of the LEADTOOLS OCR engines including machine text, hand-written text, MICR, and OMR. It also demonstrates our powerful auto-zoning features while allowing you to manually create zones as well. Supported output formats include PDF, Text, DocX, HTML, and XPS.
Demonstrates LEADTOOLS OCR technology to extract text from a user-defined section of the screen by combining LEADTOOLS screen capture, OCR, Document Writers, and Image Viewer Control into one WinForms application.
- Capture selected area, window, and full screen
- Convert to RTF using LEADTOOLS OCR LEAD engine and Document Writers
- Display the image using the LEADTOOLS Image Viewer control
- Copy RTF and image data to the clipboard
- Draw on the image using pen and brush
Demonstrates LEADTOOLS Document Converter technology in a WinForms application.
- Convert document and raster image files
- Perform document-to-document conversion with 100% accuracy and without the need for OCR
- Convert complex document objects and features
- Convert raster images to documents with OCR
- Convert document files to raster images
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include OCR Output Formats
The LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging SDK is a handpicked collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging applications within enterprise-level document automation solutions that require OCR, MICR, OMR, barcode, forms recognition and processing, PDF, print capture, archival, annotation, and image viewing functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's award-winning image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize and extract data from any type of scanned or faxed form image.
The LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging solutions that require OCR, MICR, OMR, ICR, barcode, forms recognition and processing, PDF, HTML5 Zero-footprint viewing, conversion, print, capture, archival, annotation, and image viewing functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's award-winning image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize and extract data from any type of scanned or faxed form image.