With LEAD's proprietary CMP compression, you will get even smaller file sizes while maintaining better image quality than many industry-standard compression formats such as JPEG and CCITT.
You can specify a quality factor when saving an image file as JPEG or LEAD CMP, providing complete control over the tradeoff between file size and image quality.
Overview of LEADTOOLS CMP Image Compression SDK Technology
- LEAD-proprietary image compression that outperforms JPEG and CCITT
- Load and save CMP compressed files including CMP and TIFF
- Compress and decompress bitonal, color and grayscale CMP image data including 12 and 16-bit grayscale
- Lossless 1-bit image compression that outperforms CCITT G4
- Lossy and lossless compression options
- Lossless rotate, flip and reverse
- Keep 24-bit images CMP compressed in memory reducing application memory footprint
- CMP image compression technology available as C DLL, C++ classes, .NET classes (C# & VB), WinRT Libraries, iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, Silverlight classes and Web services
- Add CMP image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for CMP image compression