With LEAD's proprietary CMP compression, you will get even smaller file sizes while maintaining better image quality than many industry-standard compression formats such as JPEG and CCITT.
You can specify a quality factor when saving images LEAD CMP, providing complete control over the trade-off between file size and image quality.
Overview of LEADTOOLS CMP Image Compression SDK Technology
- LEAD-proprietary image compression that outperforms JPEG and CCITT
- Load and save CMP compressed files including CMP and TIFF
- Compress and decompress bitonal, color, and grayscale CMP image data including 12 and 16-bit grayscale
- Lossless 1-bit image compression that outperforms CCITT G4
- Lossy and lossless compression options
- Lossless rotate, flip, and reverse
- Keep 24-bit images CMP compressed in memory reducing application memory footprint
- CMP image compression technology available as .NET assemblies (C# & VB), C DLL, C++ classes, WinRT Libraries, iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, Java libraries for Windows and Linux, Silverlight classes, and web services
- Add CMP image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for CMP image compression