LEADTOOLS Medical Developer Toolkit
Develop powerful medical imaging applications with the LEADTOOLS Medical SDK. Features include comprehensive DICOM data set support, 8-16 bit extended grayscale image support, image annotation, specialized extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, and medical-specific image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, and signed and unsigned image data processing.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Medical SDK?
Robust PACS Client/Server and DICOM Communication Technology
3D Volume Construction and Advanced Visualization
Virtual Printer, Image Capture, and Scanning
- Virtual Printer driver to capture print jobs from any application
- Acquire images and control TWAIN devices and scanners
- Optimize scanning with LEADTOOLS Fast TWAIN acquisition
- Acquire images and control SANE devices and scanners
- Acquire images and control WIA devices and scanners
- Capture images from the screen
- Print images to Windows printers
Image Load, Save, Conversion, and Compression
- Load, save, and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats, including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression, including:
- Load, edit, save, and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOCX
- Load, save, and convert both raster image and searchable PDF files
- Load, save, and modify image metadata
- OCR output document formats, including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOC
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD, and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging can be Upgraded to add Specialized Imaging Technology
The LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging is the base SDK for other LEADTOOLS imaging products. These more advanced products include all of the imaging technology contained in the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging product and add supplementary advanced and/or specialized technology.
Supported Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Order and Pricing Information for LEADTOOLS Medical
To order or ask questions about licensing:
Development License Pricing
|Quantity||Price||Annual Maintenance *|
|1 Dev License||$4,995.00||$1,249.00||Buy|
|3 Dev Licenses||$11,985.00||$3,747.00||Buy|
|5 Dev Licenses||$18,730.00||$6,245.00||Buy|
|10 Dev Licenses||$34,965.00||$12,490.00||Buy|
**Note: Deployment licenses required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable file
A development license is required for each programmer using the SDK. Discounts apply for multiple developers.
* Annual maintenance is recommended, but optional
**Deployment License: A license is also required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable files. Pricing for deployment licenses varies based on the deployment model. To obtain a deployment license quotation, contact LEAD’s sales department.
Licensing Information for LEADTOOLS Medical
Flexible Licensing - LEAD offers several license models to customers designed to fit the needs of internal development projects as well as commercial software. We understand that our standard license terms may not work for every customer's situation. Therefore, we encourage prospective customers to contact us directly to discuss your unique licensing requirements. We have been licensing software for over 32 years and realize that software licensing needs to be sensible and easy to manage. Our objective is to work with every customer to ensure they can add value to their product by leveraging our technology.