Developers can load, save, edit, and view SVG files with LEADTOOLS products in the Document and Medical product families. These SDKs include a rich set of tools to utilize the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format in .NET (C# & VB), Java, and C/C++ applications.
The SVG format is versatile and supported by most operating systems and web browsers. SVG is used by several document imaging frameworks because the SVG format accommodates robust document conversion, viewing, and writing capabilities. Additionally, raster images can be converted to SVG with LEADTOOLS OCR, opening the door for developers to build comprehensive solutions that work universally with document, raster, and vector formats.
Overview of LEADTOOLS SVG SDK Technology
- Load, save, edit, and display SVG 1.0 and 1.1 files
- View and convert document, raster, and vector formats in a normalized manner
- Infinite zoom without loss of display quality or aliasing
- Enumerate and parse text elements
- Read and edit metadata, including document bounds and resolution
- Convert files to SVG for HTML5 applications and viewers
- Directly used by LEADTOOLS Document Converter and Document Viewer