- Load a document from local disk and url
- Draw annotations on the document
- Use thumbnail viewer
- Interactive zooming/panning
Interactively create, organize, and export a document from the pages of multiple files within the Document Viewer.
Compare two documents side-by-side split screen view or with overlay within the Document Viewer.
This demo shows one implementation of the LEADTOOLS SVG technology by using a web service to rasterize an SVG file and display the resulting image in the web viewer.
Uses the LEADTOOLS Passport Reader technology to read a passport image and parse out the information.
A zero-footprint Medical viewer to display DICOM images (pixel data) with window level, stack, annotations/markup, and multi-touch support for phone, tablet, and desktop.
Note: If you have your own test images that you would like to upload into the application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a private user profile created.
A zero-footprint dental viewer to display DICOM images with specialized features for dental that include Endo, Perio, Dentin, and FMX layouts. Additionally shows multi-touch support for phone, tablet, and desktop.
- Load an image from url
- Flip horizontally and vertically
- Histogram Equalize
- Auto Color Level
- Scan and upload images from devices in browser-based applications
- Apply image processing functions to scanned images
- Print scanned images
NOTE: Client required
- Windows: A TWAIN device and to download a TWAIN proxy for Windows
- Linux: A SANE device and to download SANE RPM package