- Load a document from local disk and url
- Draw annotations on the document
- Use thumbnail viewer
- Interactive zooming/panning
- Client-side PDF Rendering: enhances performance and reliability when viewing PDF documents and reduces server load. This feature is enabled by default and can be toggled through the Preferences/Document viewer options menu.
- Printing: allows the user to print a loaded document directly from the web application, complete with page size selection and annotation rendering. This feature is available through the demo's File menu.
- Performance Improvements: provides a seamless UX to view, convert, and annotate documents.
This demo shows one implementation of the LEADTOOLS SVG technology by using a web service to rasterize an SVG file and displaying the resulting image in the web viewer.
A zero-footprint demo to view DICOM images (pixel data) with window level, stack, annotations/markup, and multi-touch support for phone, tablet, and desktop.
Note: If you have your own test images that you would like to upload into the demo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a private user profile created.
A zero-footprint demo to view DICOM images with specialized features for dental that include Endo, Perio, Dentin, and FMX layouts. Additionally shows multi-touch support for phone, tablet, and desktop.
- Load an image from url
- Flip horizontally and vertically
- Histogram Equalize
- Auto Color Level
- Scan and upload images from devices in browser-based applications
- Apply image processing functions to scanned images
- Print scanned images
NOTE: Client required
- Windows: A TWAIN device and to download a TWAIN proxy for Windows
- Linux: A SANE device and to download SANE RPM package