LEADTOOLS Multimedia Conversion SDK
With LEADTOOLS, developers can add audio and video conversion into their .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ applications for DirectShow and Media Foundation. LEADTOOLS provides all the necessary tools for converting to and from all of the most popular formats for popular tasks such as archival, Internet streaming, mobile compatibility and more.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Multimedia Conversion SDK Technology
- High-level tools and objects for converting audio/video streams with many configurable options and features
- Pause and resume conversion process
- Preview the current frame being converted
- Load and save conversion settings
- Conversion logging options
- Calculate the estimated conversion output size prior to starting the conversion
- Retrieve progress notifications during the conversion process
- Convert to and from any supported format using any DirectShow or Media Foundation codec
- Convert to and from multiple IO types including disk, memory, network stream, DV devices, and custom source filters
- Quickly convert from one file format to another (e.g. MP4 to MPEG-2) without recompression
- Utilize hardware acceleration and multithreading on supported processors
- Rapidly perform large conversion tasks with distributed computing
- Join multiple files or split a larger file into multiple smaller files
- Create videos from a series of still images, or create still images from a video
- Join multiple audio streams using LEAD's Audio Mixer Filter
- Convert specific chapters or titles from DVDs
- Convert closed captioning information to readable formats such as SubRip (SRT) or Text
- Apply DirectShow or Media Foundation audio and video processing filters and Transforms during capture
- Add KLV metadata to an output MPEG-2 Transport stream
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Other LEADTOOLS SDK Technologies Related to Multimedia Conversion
- Distributed Transcoding and Conversion
- Multimedia Playback
- Multimedia Capture
- DVD Playback and Conversion
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Multimedia Conversion SDK Technology
Hover for more information. Click for details.
LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK is specifically designed for the development of audio/video applications across a wide variety of industries including defense, broadcast and security. The SDK offers a full range of technologies to developers and turns normally complex DirectShow & Media Foundation projects into simple tasks. Integrating core multimedia functionality such as playback, capture, conversion and processing into applications is easier than ever before with LEADTOOLS Multimedia.
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries including defense, broadcast, security and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it includes.
The LEADTOOLS Medical Multimedia Module includes the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK and a collection of state-of-the-art DirectShow filters and Media Foundation Transforms for compressing and decompressing video and audio data within DICOM files. This feature-rich product is designed to eliminate the complexity from converting cine images and video streams to DICOM objects including X-ray Angiography (XA), Ultrasound (US), Visible Light (VL), Secondary Capture (SC) and much more. The LEADTOOLS Medical Multimedia Module utilizes the most advanced compression algorithms used in the industry and approved by the DICOM standard including MPEG-2, HD MPEG-2, Motion JPEG and Motion JPEG 2000.