Overview of LEADTOOLS Multimedia Conversion SDK Technology
High-level tools and objects to convert audio/video streams with many configurable options and features
- Pause and resume conversion process
- Preview the current frame being converted
- Load and save conversion settings
- Conversion logging options
- Calculate the estimated conversion output size prior to starting the conversion
- Retrieve progress notifications during the conversion process
- Convert any supported format using DirectShow and Media Foundation codecs
- Convert multiple IO types including disk, memory, network stream, DV devices, and custom source filters
- Quickly convert from one file format to another (e.g., MP4 to MPEG-2) without recompression
- Utilize hardware acceleration and multithreading
- Distribute large conversion tasks with distributed transcoding
- Join multiple files into one file
- Split files into multiple files
- Create videos from a series of still images
- Create still images from a video
- Join multiple audio streams with LEAD's Audio Mixer filter
- Convert specific chapters and titles from DVDs
- Convert closed captioning information to readable formats such as SubRip (SRT) and text
- Apply DirectShow and Media Foundation audio and video processing filters and transforms during conversion
- Add KLV metadata to output MPEG-2 Transport streams
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Technology Related to Multimedia Conversion
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Documentation Links for Multimedia Conversion
Screenshots of Multimedia Conversion
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Multimedia Conversion
LEADTOOLS Multimedia is specifically designed for the development of audio/video applications across a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, and security. The Multimedia SDK offers developers a full range of technologies that turn normally complex DirectShow and Media Foundation projects into simple tasks. The integration of core multimedia functionality, such as playback, capture, conversion, and processing into applications, is easier than ever before with LEADTOOLS Multimedia.
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, security, and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK, and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it provides.
The LEADTOOLS Medical Multimedia Module includes the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK and a collection of state-of-the-art DirectShow filters and Media Foundation Transforms to compress and decompress video and audio data within DICOM files. This feature-rich product is designed to eliminate the complexity from converting multi-frame (cine) images and video streams to DICOM objects, including X-ray Angiography (XA), Ultrasound (US), Visible Light (VL), and Secondary Capture (SC). The LEADTOOLS Medical Multimedia Module utilizes the most advanced compression algorithms in the industry and approved by the DICOM standard, including MPEG-2, HD MPEG-2, Motion JPEG, Motion JPEG 2000, and H.264.