LEADTOOLS Recognition Developer Toolkit
The LEADTOOLS Recognition SDK is a handpicked collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end OCR applications within enterprise-level document automation solutions that require OCR, MICR, OMR, barcode, forms recognition and processing, PDF, print capture, archival, annotation, and image viewing functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's award-winning image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize and extract data from any type of scanned or faxed form image.
LEADTOOLS Recognition includes the LEADTOOLS OCR Engine, which powers the text and forms recognition capabilities bundled with this product. Check out the Document Family for more details on the other LEADTOOLS toolkits for developing your next application.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Recognition SDK?
- View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
- Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize, and Distill PDF files
- Read and Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata, and more from PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to searchable, text-based PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to image-based PDF
- Convert PDF to an image format such as JPEG or TIFF
- Optimize PDF documents with LEADTOOLS PDF Optimizer
- Capture print jobs and convert to PDF from any application
- Compress image-based PDF files
Bitonal and Color Image Processing
Virtual Printer, Image Capture, and Scanning
- Virtual Printer driver to capture print jobs from any application
- Acquire images and control TWAIN devices and scanners
- Optimize scanning with LEADTOOLS Fast TWAIN acquisition
- Acquire images and control SANE devices and scanners
- Acquire images and control WIA devices and scanners
- Capture images from the screen
- Print images to Windows printers
Image Load, Save, Conversion, and Compression
- Load, save, and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats, including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression, including:
- Load, edit, save, and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOCX
- Load, save, and convert both raster image and searchable PDF files
- Load, save, and modify image metadata
- OCR output document formats, including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOC
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD, and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Recognition Includes Technology From
The technology from the following is included with LEADTOOLS Recognition:
LEADTOOLS Recognition can be Upgraded to Add Specialized Technology
The LEADTOOLS Recognition is the base SDK for other more advanced LEADTOOLS products. These more advanced products include all of the technology contained in the LEADTOOLS Recognition product and add supplementary advanced and/or specialized technology.
Add Multimedia Technology to Applications
Supported Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Order and Pricing Information for LEADTOOLS Recognition
To order or ask questions about licensing:
Development License Pricing
|Quantity||Price||Annual Maintenance *|
|1 Dev License||$3,995.00||$999.00||Buy|
|3 Dev Licenses||$9,585.00||$2,997.00||Buy|
|5 Dev Licenses||$14,980.00||$4,995.00||Buy|
|10 Dev Licenses||$27,965.00||$9,990.00||Buy|
**Note: Deployment licenses required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable file
A development license is required for each programmer using the SDK. Discounts apply for multiple developers.
* Annual maintenance is recommended, but optional
**Deployment License: A license is also required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable files. Pricing for deployment licenses varies based on the deployment model. To obtain a deployment license quotation, contact LEAD’s sales department.
Licensing Information for LEADTOOLS Recognition
Flexible Licensing - LEAD offers several license models to customers designed to fit the needs of internal development projects as well as commercial software. We understand that our standard license terms may not work for every customer's situation. Therefore, we encourage prospective customers to contact us directly to discuss your unique licensing requirements. We have been licensing software for over 31 years and realize that software licensing needs to be sensible and easy to manage. Our objective is to work with every customer to ensure they can add value to their product by leveraging our technology.