Overview of LEADTOOLS Document Compare SDK Technology
- Seamlessly compare scanned documents together using the power
of LEADTOOLS OCR SDK technology
- Quickly and easily integrate the Document Compare front end with the
- Cycle through insertions, deletions, and edits using the interactive step-through comparison navigator
- Get comparison information such as the bounds of the difference for each document as well as the page number
- 32 and 64-bit Document Compare binaries
- Supports multi-threaded application development
Technology Related to Document Compare
Start Coding with LEADTOOLS
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Get everything LEADTOOLS all in one convenient download.
Download Projects using NuGet
LEADTOOLS provides NuGet packages for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development.
Download projects that reference our NuGets and start coding right away.
Supported Development Platforms for Document Compare
Documentation Links for Document Compare
Demo Applications that Include Document Compare
Compare two documents side-by-side, split screen view, or with overlay within the Document Viewer. Comparing the documents will highlight the differences between the two files being compared. The LEADTOOLS Document Compare library provides easy text-based comparisons with string, DocumentPageText, and LEADDocument objects.
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Document Compare
The LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging solutions that require OCR, MICR, OMR, ICR, barcode, forms recognition and processing, PDF, HTML5 Zero-footprint viewing, conversion, print, capture, archival, annotation, and image viewing functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's award-winning image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize and extract data from any type of scanned or faxed form image.