LEADTOOLS SDKs offer a full range of image and data capture technologies for .NET (C# & VB), WinRT, iOS, macOS, Android, Linux, Java, and web developers. Programmers can scan documents from TWAIN scanners, SANE backends, capture images from WIA-enabled devices, implement screen capture, record audio and video, extract text data from forms, and much more.
What Type of Capture SDK Technology Are You Looking For?
- Capture images from scanners and other TWAIN sources
- Capture images from scanners and other SANE sources
- Capture images from cameras and other WIA sources
- Capture images from scanners and other SANE backends
- Utilize live camera preview on phones and tablets to capture images in real time for recognition technologies
- Record and capture audio and video streams
- Capture images from the screen
- Virtual printer to capture print jobs from any application
- Extract and capture text data from scanned form images