LEAD Technologies started perfecting image compression in 1990 and continues to innovate the industry by improving existing and creating new algorithms for specific image types. LEADTOOLS provides a complete range of image compression methods and technologies for .NET (C# & VB), C/C++, WinRT, iOS, OS X, Java and web developers.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Image Compression SDK Technology
- Image compression for bitonal, color and grayscale image data
- Image compression specifically designed for scanned checks: LEAD ABC and ABIC
- Optimize images for websites and network bandwidth
- Keep displayed images compressed in memory, reducing system requirements and increasing potential customer base
- JPIP client and server SDK
- Image compression available as .NET assemblies (C# & VB), C DLL, C++ classes, WinRT Libraries, iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, Java libraries for Windows and Linux, Silverlight classes and web services
- Add image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for image compression
LEADTOOLS is the premier option to compress and decompress images due to its broad and flexible support for a multitude of industry-standard compression algorithms paired alongside proprietary alternative compression options that are only available in LEADTOOLS. Industry-standard options ensure compatibly and portability, while LEAD-proprietary algorithms take advantage of the most advanced compression techniques available.