Image Compression SDK
Since 1990, LEAD Technologies has been perfecting image compression and continues to innovate the industry by improving existing and creating new algorithms for specific image types. LEADTOOLS provides a complete range of image compression methods and technologies for .NET (C# & VB), C/C++, WinRT, iOS, OS X, Java and Web developers to use in any application.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Image Compression SDK Technology
- Image compression for bitonal, color and grayscale image data
- Image compression specifically designed for scanned checks: LEAD ABC and ABIC
- Optimize images for websites and network bandwidth
- Keep displayed images compressed in memory, reducing system requirements and increasing potential customer base
- JPIP client and server SDK
- Image compression available as C DLL, C++ classes, .NET classes (C# & VB), WinRT Libraries, iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, Silverlight classes and Multimedia Video codecs
- Add image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for image compression
LEADTOOLS is the premier option for compressing and decompressing images due to its broad and flexible support for a multitude of industry-standard compression algorithms paired alongside proprietary alternative compression options that are only available in LEADTOOLS. Industry-standard options ensure compatibly and portability, while LEAD-proprietary algorithms take advantage of the most advanced compression techniques available.
- JPEG 2000
- JBIG & JBIG2
- CCITT, CCITT G3 and CCITT G4
- RLE and PackBits