Since 1990, LEAD Technologies has been perfecting image compression and continues to innovate the industry by improving existing and creating new algorithms for specific image types. LEADTOOLS provides a complete range of image compression methods and technologies for .NET (C# & VB), C/C++, WinRT, iOS, OS X, Java and Web developers to use in any application.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Image Compression SDK Technology
- Image compression for bitonal, color and grayscale image data
- Image compression specifically designed for scanned checks: LEAD ABC and ABIC
- Optimize images for websites and network bandwidth
- Keep displayed images compressed in memory, reducing system requirements and increasing potential customer base
- JPIP client and server SDK
- Image compression available as C DLL, C++ classes, .NET classes (C# & VB), WinRT Libraries, iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, Silverlight classes and Multimedia Video codecs
- Add image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for image compression
LEADTOOLS is the premier option for compressing and decompressing images due to its broad and flexible support for a multitude of industry-standard compression algorithms paired alongside proprietary alternative compression options that are only available in LEADTOOLS. Industry-standard options ensure compatibly and portability, while LEAD-proprietary algorithms take advantage of the most advanced compression techniques available.
- JPEG 2000
- JBIG & JBIG2
- CCITT, CCITT G3 and CCITT G4
- RLE and PackBits