LEADTOOLS Medical Suite Developer Toolkit
LEADTOOLS Medical Suite is the premier product for developing medical imaging applications and contains nearly all functionality available within all LEADTOOLS product families.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Medical Suite SDK?
Robust PACS Client/Server and DICOM Communication Technology
3D Volume Construction and Advanced Visualization
Virtual Printer, Image Capture, and Scanning
- Virtual Printer driver to capture print jobs from any application
- Acquire images and control TWAIN devices and scanners
- Optimize scanning with LEADTOOLS Fast TWAIN acquisition
- Acquire images and control SANE devices and scanners
- Acquire images and control WIA devices and scanners
- Capture images from the screen
- Print images to Windows printers
Image Load, Save, Conversion, and Compression
- Load, save, and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats, including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression, including:
- Load, edit, save, and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOCX
- Load, save, and convert both raster image and searchable PDF files
- Load, save, and modify image metadata
- OCR output document formats, including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOC
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD, and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
Supported Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Order and Pricing Information for LEADTOOLS Medical Suite
To order or ask questions about licensing:
Development License Pricing
|Quantity||Price||Annual Maintenance *|
**Note: Deployment license required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable file
A development license is required for each programmer using the SDK. Discounts apply for multiple developers.
* Annual maintenance is recommended, but optional
**Deployment License: A license is also required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable files. Pricing for deployment licenses varies based on the deployment model. To obtain a deployment license quotation, contact LEAD’s sales department.
Licensing Information for LEADTOOLS Medical Suite
Flexible Licensing - LEAD offers several license models to customers designed to fit the needs of internal development projects as well as commercial software. We understand that our standard license terms may not work for every customer's situation. Therefore, we encourage prospective customers to contact us directly to discuss your unique licensing requirements. We have been licensing software for over 30 years and realize that software licensing needs to be sensible and easy to manage. Our objective is to work with every customer to ensure they can add value to their product by leveraging our technology.