Today, LEADTOOLS released an update to its Multimedia SDKs that enhances support for several formats and streaming capabilities. These improvements are all geared towards extending our support for various technologies as they emerge on the market, and in speeding up the overall process of streaming audio and video data to clients.
- Added support for h.265 and h.264 hardware encoders to MP4 and MKV outputs
- Added support for MP3 audio to MP4 and MKV outputs
- Added support for MPEG-2 audio encoder to MKV output
- Improved capture device support
- Added the ability to use Microsoft RTSP media source using windows media extensions, with implementation of network source authentication interfaces
This update is freely available to any existing LEADTOOLS Version 20 customers and is included in the latest Multimedia SDK download.