The LEADTOOLS Medical Workstation Viewer is a high-end Medical end-user application that is currently being used in the
health care industry. The viewer provides developers with the functionality and features required by medical professionals, device manufacturers,
research facilities, or anyone that requires to view, retrieve, store, and analyze 2D and 3D DICOM images.
Medical Image Viewers
- Flexible display layouts for studies, series, and images
- Display DICOM images and DICOM Encapsulated PDF
- Create, load, and save annotations with any image
- Create modality-specific window level presets to quickly adjust the display for specific tissues and pathologies
- Automated tools to zoom, pan, window level, orient, and more
- Configurable image orientation based on Patient Position, Modality, or any other DICOM Tag
- Patient history with a chronological timeline with thumbnails of studies and series saves reviewers' time
- Advanced 3D visualization with LEADTOOLS Medical 3D SDK Technology
- DICOM SCU Query/Retrieve, and Store
- DICOM SCP service provides Query/Retrieve, Store, and Storage Commit
- Export DICOM data sets and DICOMDIRs with optional anonymization
- DICOM Media Creation
- DICOM Transaction Logging
- User Access Control
The LEADTOOLS Medical Workstation Viewer uses the LEADTOOLS high-level medical image viewer control
to provide unconstrained display layouts, stacking, cine, synchronized scrolling, reference lines, and interactive mouse tools such as
window level, zoom, pan, annotation, measurement, and region of interest.
The LEADTOOLS 3D engine adds 3D volume generation from 2D CT, MRI, and PET stacks, and MIP, MinMIP, VRT, and SSD rendering into the LEADTOOLS Medical Workstation Viewer.
The LEADTOOLS 3D engine can also generate an MIP slab from 2D slices, and orthogonal MPR, arbitrary single and double cut planes.
The source code is provided for easy customization, localization, and branding.
Developers may completely customize the look and feel, functionality, and capabilities of the workstation, or use the Medical Workstation as-is and brand it with their own logo.
The LEADTOOLS Workstation Framework supports the DICOM Media Creation Management IOD and Service Classes.
Users can submit Media Creation requests to any DICOM Media Creation station to burn DICOM studies, series, and images to CDs, DVDs, or any other media.
Additionally, LEADTOOLS includes a stand-alone Workstation Viewer that can run from portable media to read a DICOM Directory.
Media Creation Management features can be used to manually burn media discs on any Workstation Client or
queue up requests to a centralized media burner station. LEADTOOLS can directly interface with Primera Bravo
devices to automatically burn DICOM CD and DVD media. Add-in source code is provided to customize support for any burner device.