DVR SDK Libraries
Developers can create DVR applications and security systems capable of pausing, rewinding, and fast-forwarding DirectShow and Media Foundation live sources, including web cams, TV tuners, and network streams. LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDKs provide interfaces for .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ to programmers implementing DVR technology in their projects.
Complete DVR API Libraries
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK offer a wide range of DVR functionality within the libraries, including:
- Pause, rewind, and fast-forward any live source, including web cams, TV tuners, and network streams (UDP and TCP/IP)
- Complete control of DVR buffer files, including maximum number of files, maximum size of each file, and how many disks the files can span
- Break up existing recordings into smaller, complete video fragments
- Convert DVR buffers to any supported format, including DVD
- Supports MPEG-2 Program and Transport streams
- Supports DirectShow and Media Foundation video and audio processing filters/transforms to control capture, conversion, and playback
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
The LEADTOOLS UAV and DVR API work hand-in-hand to pause, play, rewind, fast forward, and "jump to live" streaming video.
Capture from a TV Tuner
The TVTuner Object provides methods and properties to control TV tuner devices, supporting tuners for analog broadcast television and AM/FM radio. This object can be assigned to a LEAD Capture control to capture the streams from the TV Tuner.
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS DVR
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.