Developers can create DVR applications and security systems capable of pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding live DirectShow and Media Foundation sources including web cams, TV tuners and network streams. LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDKs provide interfaces for .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ to implement DVR technology in your development project.
Overview of LEADTOOLS DVR SDK Technology
- Pause, rewind and fast-forward any live source including web cams, TV tuners and network streams (UDP and TCP/IP)
- Complete control of DVR buffer files including maximum number of files, maximum size of each file and how many disks the files can span
- Convert DVR buffers to any supported format including DVD
- Supports both MPEG-2 Program and Transport Streams
- Supports DirectShow and Multimedia Foundation video and audio processing filters and transforms to customize capture, conversion and playback
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development