Overview of LEADTOOLS DVR SDK Technology
- Pause, rewind, and fast-forward any live source, including web cams, TV tuners, and network streams (UDP and TCP/IP)
- Complete control of DVR buffer files, including maximum number of files, maximum size of each file, and how many disks the files can span
- Break up existing recordings into smaller, complete video fragments
- Convert DVR buffers to any supported format, including DVD
- Supports MPEG-2 Program and Transport Streams
- Supports DirectShow and Media Foundation video and audio processing filters/transforms to control capture, conversion, and playback
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Technology Related to DVR
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Documentation Links for DVR
Screenshots of DVR
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include DVR
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, security, and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK, and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it provides.
The LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport Module adds advanced MPEG-2 Transport and MPEG-2 Program streaming, playback, capture, and conversion capabilities to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK. Developers can utilize robust UDP and TCP streaming with DVR and KLV metadata to create a wide spectrum of applications, including security systems, HDTV playback, and UAV ground stations.