Developers can create DVR applications and security systems capable of pausing, rewinding, and fast-forwarding DirectShow and Media Foundation live sources, including web cams, TV tuners, and network streams. LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDKs provide interfaces for .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ to programmers implementing DVR technology in development projects.
Overview of LEADTOOLS DVR SDK Technology
- Pause, rewind, and fast-forward any live source, including web cams, TV tuners, and network streams (UDP and TCP/IP)
- Complete control of DVR buffer files, including maximum number of files, maximum size of each file, and how many disks files can span
- Convert DVR buffers to any supported format, including DVD
- Supports MPEG-2 Program and Transport Streams
- Supports DirectShow and Multimedia Foundation video and audio processing filters/transforms to control capture, conversion, and playback
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development