With LEADTOOLS DVR SDK technology, .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ developers can create true DVR applications and security systems capable of pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding live sources. Any source supported through DirectShow can be integrated with DVR technology including web cams, TV tuners and network streams (UDP or TCP/IP).
Overview of LEADTOOLS DVR SDK Technology
- Pause, rewind, jump to live on any live source including web cams, TV tuners, and network streams (UDP or TCP/IP)
- Complete control of DVR buffer files including maximum number of files, the maximum size of each file, and how many disks the files can span
- Convert DVR buffers to any supported format including DVD
- Supports both MPEG-2 Program and Transport Streams
- Supports DirectShow video and audio processing filters and transforms to customize the capture, conversion or playback
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Other LEADTOOLS SDK Technologies Related to DVR
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include DVR SDK Technology
Hover over each product for a description. Click for more details.
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries including defense, broadcast, security and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it includes.
The LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport Module adds advanced MPEG-2 Transport and MPEG-2 Program streaming, playback, capture and conversion capabilities to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK. Developers can utilize robust UDP and TCP streaming with DVR and KLV metadata to create a wide spectrum of applications including security systems, HDTV playback, and UAV ground stations.