ABIC is a raster file format created by IBM to compress check images. ABIC compression and decompression algorithms use an arithmetic coding technique to produce lossless data compression. LEADTOOLS loads and saves 1 and 4-bit ABIC files.
Overview of LEADTOOLS ABIC Image Compression SDK Technology
- Read and write ABIC image data in IOCA container and TIFF
- Load and save raw ABIC data
- Supports 1 and 4 bits per pixel data
- ABIC image compression technology available as C DLL, C++ classes, .NET classes (C# & VB), WinRT Libraries, iOS, macOS, Android, Linux, and web services
- Add ABIC image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for ABIC image compression