LEADTOOLS includes advanced image printing technology and high-level programming interfaces that make it easy to add robust,
extensible, and fast printing features to any .NET (C# & VB), C/C++ and WinRT application.
LEADTOOLS works in conjunction with Windows device contexts and
Graphics objects for simple customization and complete control over printing processes.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Image Printing SDK Technology
- Print more than 150 output formats, including searchable PDF
- Achieve better print quality by preprocessing images with more than 200 image processing functions, including document cleanup, color conversion and halftoning
- Utilize both GDI and GDI+ to directly paint images and text onto the printer's device context
- Minimize spooler file size and speed up printing times through optimized printing functions
- Capture printable output from any application with the LEADTOOLS Virtual Printer Driver
- 32 and 64-bit image printing binaries
- Add printing support to single and multithreaded applications
- Print images from .NET (C# & VB), WPF, C, and C++ applications