LEADTOOLS Edit Developer Toolkit
Develop powerful document editing applications with LEADTOOLS Edit. Features include document viewing and editing, PDF viewing and editing, comprehensive annotation and markup, specialized bitonal image displaying, and image processing. Other features include performance and memory optimizations for bitonal images, document image cleanup, including inverted text, border, hole-punch, and line removal, and scanning with LEADTOOLS Fast TWAIN and WIA.
LEADTOOLS Edit is the entry-level product to create document editing applications with LEADTOOLS. With the Document Editor control your end-users can view, convert, create, and edit complex documents with features such as text search and replace, spell checker, paragraph styles, fonts and font styles, and much more. More advanced features including OCR, and forms recognition are available within more advanced toolkits within the Document Family.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Edit SDK?
- View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
- Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize, and Distill PDF files
- Read and Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata, and more from PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to image-based PDF
- Convert PDF to an image format such as JPEG or TIFF
- Optimize PDF documents with LEADTOOLS PDF Optimizer
- Capture print jobs and convert to PDF from any application
- Compress image-based PDF files
Bitonal and Color Image Processing
Virtual Printer, Image Capture, and Scanning
- Virtual Printer driver to capture print jobs from any application
- Acquire images and control TWAIN devices and scanners
- Optimize scanning with LEADTOOLS Fast TWAIN acquisition
- Acquire images and control SANE devices and scanners
- Acquire images and control WIA devices and scanners
- Capture images from the screen
- Print images to Windows printers
Image Load, Save, Conversion, and Compression
- Load, save, and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats, including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression, including:
- Load, edit, save, and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOCX
- Load, save, and convert both raster image and searchable PDF files
- Load, save, and modify image metadata
- OCR output document formats, including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOC
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD, and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Edit can be Upgraded to Add Specialized Technology
These more advanced products include all of the technology contained in the LEADTOOLS Edit product and add supplementary and specialized technology.
- LEADTOOLS Recognition SDK
- LEADTOOLS Forms SDK
- LEADTOOLS Document Suite SDK
- LEADTOOLS Medical SDK
- LEADTOOLS Medical Suite SDK
Add Multimedia Technology
Supported Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Order and Pricing Information for LEADTOOLS Edit
To order or ask questions about licensing:
Development License Pricing
|Quantity||Price||Annual Maintenance *|
|1 Dev License||$2,995.00||$749.00||Buy|
|3 Dev Licenses||$7,185.00||$2,247.00||Buy|
|5 Dev Licenses||$11,225.00||$3,745.00||Buy|
|10 Dev Licenses||$20,965.00||$7,490.00||Buy|
**Note: Deployment licenses required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable file
A development license is required for each programmer using the SDK. Discounts apply for multiple developers.
* Annual maintenance is recommended, but optional
**Deployment License: A license is also required to deploy any LEAD SDK redistributable files. Pricing for deployment licenses varies based on the deployment model. To obtain a deployment license quotation, contact LEAD’s sales department.
Licensing Information for LEADTOOLS Edit
Flexible Licensing - LEAD offers several license models to customers designed to fit the needs of internal development projects as well as commercial software. We understand that our standard license terms may not work for every customer's situation. Therefore, we encourage prospective customers to contact us directly to discuss your unique licensing requirements. We have been licensing software for over 32 years and realize that software licensing needs to be sensible and easy to manage. Our objective is to work with every customer to ensure they can add value to their product by leveraging our technology.