HL7 SDK Libraries
Using LEADTOOLS, .NET (C#, VB) developers can create a fully-automated interface that will work seamlessly within an HL7-compliant environment. HL7 defines several OSI-model layer-7 communication standards to transfer clinical and administrative data between hospital information systems.
HL7 Messaging Libraries
LEADTOOLS Medical SDKs include everything developers need to bridge their applications with other HL7 applications and systems. LEADTOOLS HL7 libraries simplify the integration of complex and widely-adopted HL7 standards into any application, including EHR, DICOM, and PACS applications.
- Create, parse, decode, send, and receive HL7 messages (versions 2.6, 2.5.1, 2.3.1)
Full support of HL7 standards, communication protocols, and messaging features
- Pipe message formatting
- Message character encoding definition
- Message field container/structure management
- Schema contract processing
- Segment name matching
- MLLP, also known as LLP
- Comprehensive event logging service for HIPAA compliance
- HL7-compliant exception handling
- Seamlessly integrates with the LEADTOOLS DICOM MWL server SDK as a listening service add-in
HL7 CCOW Libraries
The LEADTOOLS HL7 CCOW libraries provide secure authentication, communication, and user management as a Context Manager solution with customizable components for:
- Action Agents
- Annotation Agents
- Mapping Agents
CCOW leverages the existing investment medical facilities have made in their various systems. Health providers can realize the benefits of a single sign-on, patient-focused information system without reinvesting in new technologies.
- Widespread interoperability, allowing selection of clinical applications that meet specific needs regardless of the vendor
- Context-oriented workflow, improving access to patient data from different applications
- Fast, unified access to patient data, whenever needed
- Single sign-on management capabilities, reducing the number of sign-ons to disparate applications
- Patient information accessibility, supporting better clinical decision-making
- Robust security and HIPAA compliance through user authentication
- Reduction of user error by ensuring the user is examining the correct information
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS HL7
HL7 libraries for Windows, Linux, and macOS as well as all LEADTOOLS Recognition, Document, Medical, Vector, and Imaging technologies for all development and target platforms.