Develop powerful Medical Imaging applications with the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK. Features include comprehensive DICOM data set support, 8-16 bit extended grayscale image support, image annotation, specialized extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, and medical-specific image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, and signed and unsigned image data processing.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK?
Extensive DICOM Data Set Technology
Medical Image Processing for Grayscale and Color Images
Image Display and Annotation
3D Volume Construction and Advanced Visualization
Documents - Create, Load, Save, View, Edit, Convert
Virtual Printer, Image Capture, and Scanning
Image Load, Save, Conversion, and Compression
- Load, save, and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression including:
- Load, edit, save, and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOCX
- Load, save, and convert both raster image and searchable text PDF files
- Load, save, and modify image metadata
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD, and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging can be Extended to Add More Technology
Add-on modules and plug-ins may be added to LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging to add even more imaging technology.
LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging can be Upgraded to Add Specialized Imaging Technology
The LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging is the base SDK for other LEADTOOLS imaging products. These more advanced products include all of the imaging technology contained in the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging product and add supplementary advanced and/or specialized technology.