Develop powerful document imaging applications with LEADTOOLS Document Imaging. Features include PDF viewing and editing, comprehensive image annotation, specialized bitonal image display, and image processing. Other features include performance and memory optimizations for bitonal images, document image cleanup including inverted text, border, hole-punch, and line removal, and scanning with LEADTOOLS Fast TWAIN and WIA.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS Document Imaging SDK?
Documents - Create, Load, Save, View, Edit, Convert
- View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
- Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize, and Distill PDF files
- Read and Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata, and more from PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to searchable, text-based PDF
- Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to image-based PDF
- Convert PDF to an image format such as JPEG or TIFF
- Optimize PDF documents with LEADTOOLS PDF Optimizer
- Capture print jobs and convert to PDF from any application
- Compress image-based PDF files
LEAD also offers a value-oriented, standalone PDF imaging toolkit with the LEADTOOLS PDF Pro SDK. This product includes everything developers need to read, write, view (as raster), and edit PDF files with advanced capabilities such as the extraction of text, hyperlinks, bookmarks, and metadata as well as updating, splitting, and merging pages from existing PDF documents. It excludes vector display and conversion, which is only available in the document and medical imaging product families.
Bitonal and Color Image Processing
Image Display and Annotation
Virtual Printer, Image Capture, and Scanning
Image Load, Save, Conversion, and Compression
- Load, save, and convert more than 150 raster image and document formats including:
- Industry-standard and proprietary compression and decompression including:
- Load, edit, save, and convert vector file formats
- Create document formats including searchable PDF, XPS, and DOCX
- Load, save, and convert both raster image and searchable text PDF files
- Load, save, and modify image metadata
- SVG creation and conversion
- EMF creation and conversion
- Archive files and data to CD, DVD, and ISO files
- High-level image compression optimizer to automatically optimize bit depth and compression settings
- Imaging common dialogs
- Mixed Raster Content (MRC)
LEADTOOLS Document Imaging can be Extended to Add More Technology
Add-on modules and plug-ins may be added to LEADTOOLS Document Imaging to add even more imaging technology.
LEADTOOLS Document Imaging can be Upgraded to Add Specialized Imaging Technology
The LEADTOOLS Document Imaging is the base SDK for other more advanced LEADTOOLS imaging products. These more advanced products include all of the imaging technology contained in the LEADTOOLS Document Imaging product and add supplementary advanced and/or specialized technology.
- LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging SDK
- LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK
- LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK
- LEADTOOLS PACS Imaging SDK
- LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging Suite SDK