LEADTOOLS ABC (Advanced Bitonal Compression) is a major breakthrough in document-image compression technology. The proprietary 1-bit compression developed by LEAD Technologies outperforms all industry-standard compression algorithms. With LEADTOOLS Advanced Bitonal Compression, customers realize file sizes that are 4 to 5 times smaller than those generated by standard 1-bit compression types such as CCITT Group 4 and JBIG. LEADTOOLS Advanced Bitonal Compression was specifically designed for efficient network transmission of scanned manuals, books, checks, and other document types.
The power behind LEADTOOLS Advanced Bitonal Compression technology is LEAD's lossless black and white image compression. LEAD Technologies is an early leader in turning the latest advancements in image compression into productive, functional implementations for commercial use. In addition, LEADTOOLS supports ABC data stored in single or multi-page TIFF.
LEADTOOLS ABC helps organizations optimize scanned documents to decrease transmission rates, bandwidth usage, and storage space, resulting in savings of time and money. Many financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies back up their important documents by scanning and archiving the resulting images as TIFF files or other common bitonal file formats. Using LEADTOOLS ABC, storage space required for the archive can be significantly reduced, and the lower bandwidth usage will yield savings in transmission costs.
Overview of LEADTOOLS ABC Image Compression SDK Technology
- Advanced Bitonal Compression (ABC) is the best 1-bit image compression available
- Load and save TIFF files with ABC Image Compression
- ABC image compression technology provided as C DLL, C++ classes, .NET classes (C# & VB), WinRT Libraries, iOS, macOS, Android, Linux, and Web services
- Add ABC image compression to single and multithreaded applications
- Native 32 and 64-bit binaries for ABC image compression