LEADTOOLS includes everything developers need to integrate imaging and SharePoint technology into their .NET (C# & VB) applications. Programmers can use LEADTOOLS to load and save more than 150 types of image and document formats hosted on SharePoint, opening the door to integrate any of LEADTOOLS' advanced document, medical and raster imaging technology with SharePoint servers including OCR, barcode, markup, forms, PDF, and image processing. Additionally, the LEADTOOLS HTML5 Zero-footprint viewer control can be hosted directly within SharePoint pages to provide users with a feature-rich interface to edit and annotate images and documents.
Overview of LEADTOOLS SharePoint Imaging
- Load and save more than 150 formats stored on SharePoint
- Download and upload files synchronously or asynchronously
- Options to specify login credentials and proxy server
- Host HTML5 Zero-footprint viewer directly within SharePoint pages
- Integrates with any LEADTOOLS feature, including OCR, barcode, forms, PDF, image processing, capture, HL7, and DICOM
- Comprehensive multithread support for maximum performance on clients and servers