Overview of LEADTOOLS RTSP SDK Technology
- Play, pause, and stop any RTSP source
- Connect to any RTSP source with UDP, TCP, and HTTP protocols
Flexible tools to create advanced, secure RTSP servers
Use the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server to easily stream files
and live capture sources to RTSP/RTP clients. (The LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server also supports RTMP, HLS, HTML5, MPEG-DASH, and more)
- Create your own RTSP server with LEADTOOLS RTSP source and sink filters
- Connect to ONVIF-conformant RTSP cameras
- Use HTTP Tunneling to stream data from RTSP cameras on a different network
Supports many popular audio and video compression formats, including:
- Create RTSP sources compatible with third-party playback applications including QuickTime and Windows Media Player
- Encode and Decode KLV metadata in RTSP streams
- Manage and cancel playback through callbacks and timeout options
- Stream from any offset in a file
- Capture and convert streams for archival, burning to DVD, or integration with DVR
Technology Related to RTSP
Start Coding with LEADTOOLS
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Get everything LEADTOOLS all in one convenient download.
Documentation Links for RTSP
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include RTSP
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, security, and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK, and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it provides.
The LEADTOOLS Streaming Module is perfect for developers who need to stream audio and video over the Internet or corporate networks for a wide variety of applications. This module adds on to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK and includes the Media Streaming Server, a high-level framework for implementing professional multimedia streaming servers that can stream any file to any device. The Streaming Module also provides a programmer-friendly set of peer-to-peer tools for creating video conferencing and security/surveillance applications. In addition to the SDK features, the Streaming Module bundles together several of LEAD's world-class audio and video codecs that will lower costs and improve user experience through reduced bandwidth requirements and high-quality playback.
The LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport Module adds advanced MPEG-2 Transport and MPEG-2 Program streaming, playback, capture, and conversion capabilities to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK. Developers can utilize robust UDP and TCP streaming with DVR and KLV metadata to create a wide spectrum of applications, including security systems, HDTV playback, and UAV ground stations.