AMR Audio Codec SDK Libraries
LEADTOOLS includes Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) audio encoders and decoders for DirectShow and Media Foundation. These codecs compress and decompress audio data using the AMR standard.
Full AMR Audio Codec Libraries
Adaptive Multi-Rate compression is optimized to encode and decode speech audio. It is widely used within GSM and UMTS. The LEAD AMR Audio Codec offers:
- Full support for encoding, decoding, and transcoding AMR-compressed audio data adhering to ISO/IEC 13818-7 standard
- Optimized for speech coding
- Eight source rates from 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps
- Voice activity detector
- Low-rate background noise encoding mode
- Adaptive bit rate switching
- Error concealment mechanism for transmission errors and lost packets
The AMR codec ideal for video conferencing and VoIP applications.
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS AMR Audio Codec
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.