Media Streaming Server SDK Libraries
The LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server provides developers with everything they need to quickly build professional audio/video multimedia streaming applications for playback on any device. This advanced technology takes any file, capture device, ONVIF-conformant camera, or UDP or RTSP stream, and converts it on the fly to a variety of formats and industry-standard protocols, including RTSP, Flash, Apple HTTP Live Streaming, HTML5, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, MPEG-DASH, and Adobe HDS,.
Complete Media Streaming Server API
The LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server SDK provides components and API that enables developers to use any capture device, ONVIF-conformant camera, UDP or RTSP stream, or file to stream to any client. Take advantage of streaming high-quality 1080p videos and more that can found within the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK Streaming Module. All it takes is three lines of code to setup and start a LEADTOOLS Media Server. Developers can place this code into a service application, register the required DLLs and call it a day, which demonstrates the powerful and programmer-friendliness of the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server framework.
With a wide variety of streaming technologies, including Client/Server Video Conferencing, MPEG-2 Transport, and RTSP. LEADTOOLS turns normally complex tasks using low-level DirectShow and Media Foundation into simple tasks that require much less coding.
LEADTOOLS provides DirectShow Elementary Stream (LTES) filters that optimize multimedia file conversion by splitting each stream into pieces for parallel conversion. Parallel conversion can be performed on a single computer using multiple threads or distributed across multiple machines.
- RTSP/RTP - for web browsers with the Apple QuickTime or VLC RTSP plugin installed or any application that supports RTSP
- RTSP/RTP (MPEG-2 Transport) - for web browsers with Apple QuickTime or VLC RTSP plugin installed or any application that supports RTSP
- RTSP/RTP over HTTP - for web browsers with Apple QuickTime or VLC RTSP plugin installed or any application that supports RTSP
- Adobe Flash RTMP - for any web browser that has Adobe Flash installed
- Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) - for Apple iPad/iPhone and Android devices
- HTML5 Video - for most web browsers with HTML5 support (PC and mobile devices)
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF) - for web browsers with Microsoft Silverlight installed
- MPEG-DASH - for most web browsers that have Adobe Flash installed
- Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) - for most web browsers that have Adobe Flash installed
LEAD's MPEG-2 Transport Demultiplexer allows developers to receive and parse KLV data from the most popular KLV standards today, including:
- UAV Datalink Local Metadata Set (MISB STD 0601.4 4 March 2010)
- UAV Datalink Minimum Metadata Set (MISB STD 0902.1)
- Predator UAV Basic Universal Metadata Set (MISB EG 0104.4 14 December 2006)
Easy to Use
All it takes is three lines of code to setup and start a LEADTOOLS Media Server. Developers can place this code into a service application, register the required DLLs and call it a day, which demonstrates how powerful and programmer-friendly the LEADTOOLS Media Server framework is.
var server = new Leadtools.MediaStreaming.Server(); server.ImportConfigFile("%ltmsConfigFolder%\\config.xml"); server.Start();
Media Streaming Server SDK Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Projects that use LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server libraries can be deployed to Windows devices.
Developers that are leveraging these frameworks can utilize the Media Streaming Server SDK: .NET 6+, .NET Framework, WinForms, and ASP.NET
Programming, Scripting, Markup
Media Streaming Server code snippets and demo applications are provided for the following: C#, VB, XAML, and C/C++
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.
Online Demo Application that include Media Streaming Server SDK Libraries
Media Streaming Server
With only one file placed on the server, the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server framework will stream to any device by automatically selecting the appropriate protocol (Universal Player). Or, you can manually select a player for each of the supported protocols:
- Adobe Flash RTMP
- Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- HTML5 Video
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF)
- Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)