LEADTOOLS Image Annotation Technology is provided for the WPF development environment. The Annotation WPF interface supports the same objects and powerful features that can be used in the .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ interfaces with a look and feel consistent with WPF and XAML applications.
LEADTOOLS includes a clean and diverse collection of annotation and markup objects that impart visual metadata to digital images and documents, which enhance user experience, improve productivity, provide collaborative tools, and secure sensitive information. Annotations can be added to any file format supported by LEADTOOLS and are most often used in a presentation layer without altering the image. However, annotations can be permanently burned onto the image data, as required.
Overview of LEADTOOLS WPF Image Annotation SDK
- Broad range of image annotation objects, including text, geometric shapes, rulers, audio, and video
- Image annotations can be added to bitonal, color, and grayscale images
- Draw image annotations to a presentation layer or permanently burn onto the bitmap
- Protect sensitive information with redaction and encryption objects
- Control access and design rights with annotation security
- Customize existing or create new image annotation object types
- Image annotation features can be fully automated or manually implemented for maximum control
- Supports single and multi-page image files
- Flexible annotation object storage options, including image files, separate annotation files, database, memory, and more
- Unlimited undo and redo levels
- Utilize .NET Serialization to save objects and state information
- Comprehensive multithread support for maximum performance
- Annotation and mark-up functionality provided via 32 and 64-bit binaries for WPF