- Cross-platform annotations library supporting many browsers and devices
- Specialized annotations for document images
- Specialized annotations for medical images
- Broad range of image annotation objects, including text, geometric shapes, rulers, stamps, and more
- Image annotations can be added to bitonal, color, and grayscale images
- Draw image annotations to a presentation layer or permanently burn onto the bitmap
- Protect sensitive information with redaction objects
- Control access and design rights with annotation security
- Customize existing or create new image annotation object types
- Image annotation features can be fully automated or manually implemented for maximum control
- Supports single and multi-page image files
- Flexible annotation object storage options, including separate annotation files, database, memory, and more
- Unlimited undo and redo levels
- Resolution independent annotations will scale with an image—PDF in particular—when loaded at a different DPI
- Compatible with Apache Cordova
The following are some examples of web browsers that support HTML5 markup:
- Internet Explorer 9 and later
Mobile and Tablet Browsers
- Internet Explorer 10 and later
- Firefox Mobile
- Opera Mobile
Start Coding with LEADTOOLS
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Get everything LEADTOOLS all in one convenient download.
Download Projects using NuGet
LEADTOOLS provides NuGet packages for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development.
Download projects that reference our NuGets and start coding right away.
The LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging solutions that require OCR, MICR, OMR, ICR, barcode, forms recognition and processing, PDF, HTML5 Zero-footprint viewing, conversion, print, capture, archival, annotation, and image viewing functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's award-winning image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize and extract data from any type of scanned or faxed form image.
Develop powerful PACS and Medical imaging applications with LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging Suite. Features include LEAD's Zero-footprint HTML5 DICOM Viewer, Medical Web Viewer Framework, Medical 3D, DICOM Multimedia codecs, high and low-level PACS SCP and SCU functions and controls, secure PACS communication, Print to PACS, comprehensive DICOM data set support, image annotation, extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, DICOM Hanging Protocol, and specialized medical image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, JPIP, and signed and unsigned image data processing.