Annotate (mark-up) images and photos without changing the image data using the LEADTOOLS Annotation App.
This application can do the following:
- Broad range of image annotation objects, including note, text, geometric shapes, rulers, audio, and video
- Specialized annotations for document images: highlight, strikethrough, underline, and redact
- Redaction and encryption objects to protect sensitive information
- LEADTOOLS annotations can be stored as an external annotation XML file to be loaded later
- Implement hyperlinks for every object. Popular uses for hyperlinks include user defined messages, programs to run, or jumps to web pages
- Perform the following operations on a single object or group of objects: Scale, Translate, Rotate, Flip, Reverse, and Shear
- Burn annotations to an exported image
Try for yourself here:
Native Demo Applications
LEAD has published several free applications to the App Store and Google Play. They not only serve as useful tools for your device, but also demonstrate that using LEADTOOLS in your app can pass the stringent approval processes required by mobile device app stores. The LEADTOOLS Evaluation Download helps developers add advanced technology to their mobile app projects.