Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) Format SDK Libraries Buy
The LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server includes tools to stream the Adobe HDS format for .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ developers. With only a few lines of code and configuration modifications, a full-featured HDS server can be created to enable audio/video multimedia playback on any browser with Adobe Flash Player installed or within Adobe AIR applications.
Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) Format Libraries
Adobe HDS is a proprietary solution for on-demand and live delivery of high-quality content. Unlike UDP-based protocols such as RTP, Adobe HDS uses an adaptive bit rate technique to deliver standard MP4 media over regular HTTP connections. Because it is adaptive, the streaming settings can be changed based on the current network conditions and the client hardware. HDS has support for file encryption and can be used to deliver HD quality video (up to 1080p) with bit rates up to 6 Mbps. HDS can use either H.264 or VP6 video and AAC or MP3 audio.
- Full support to stream any multimedia file, capture device, ONVIF-conformant camera, UDP, or RTSP stream to clients using the Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) protocol
- Stream high-quality videos at Full HD 1080p resolution up to 6 Mbps
- HDS streams can be played within any web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed or within Adobe AIR applications
- Use the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server to easily implement an HDS server without the need for Adobe Flash Media Server
- Support for various compression algorithms
- Flexible filters and demultiplexers allow for continuous streaming with changing formats
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) Format SDK Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) Format
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.
Online Demo Application that include Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) Format SDK Libraries
With only one file placed on the server, the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server framework will stream to any device by automatically selecting the appropriate protocol (Universal Player). Or, you can manually select a player for each of the supported protocols:
- Adobe Flash RTMP
- Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- HTML5 Video
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF)
- Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)