IIS Smooth Streaming SDK Libraries
LEADTOOLS includes everything developers need to create dynamic video-on-demand and video-streaming applications powered by IIS Smooth Streaming Technology. LEAD's DirectShow filters and Media Foundation transforms push content to IIS Media Servers, without needing Windows Media Expression Encoder, allowing for greater flexibility and responsiveness to clients. Additionally, its award-winning collection of audio and video codecs will lower costs by lowering processing and bandwidth requirements while still providing high quality compression.
IIS Smooth Streaming Libraries
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia libraries provide APIs to stream any multimedia file, capture device, ONVIF-conformant camera, UDP, and RTSP stream to clients using a Silverlight video player.
- Create video-on-demand applications that adjust quality in real time for uninterrupted experience
- Stream high-quality videos at Full HD 1080p resolution
- Push IIS Smooth Streaming content to IIS Media Server, without using the Windows Media Expression Encoder utility
- Read and Write IIS Smooth Streaming for Silverlight clients
- Supports direct Microsoft Smooth Streaming manifests for dynamic bit rate changes during streaming
- Create applications to stream TV content from a server and remotely control the TV
- Broadcast audio/video content compressed with LEAD's industry-leading compression technology
- Use the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server to easily implement an Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF) server
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting, eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
IIS Smooth Streaming SDK Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Projects that use LEADTOOLS IIS Smooth Streaming libraries can be deployed to Windows devices.
Developers that are leveraging these frameworks can utilize the IIS Smooth Streaming SDK: .NET Framework, WinForms, and ASP.NET
Programming, Scripting, Markup
IIS Smooth Streaming code snippets and demo applications are provided for the following: C#, VB, XAML, and C/C++
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS IIS Smooth Streaming
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.
Online Demo Application that include IIS Smooth Streaming SDK Libraries
With only one file placed on the server, the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server framework will stream to any device by automatically selecting the appropriate protocol (Universal Player). Or, you can manually select a player for each of the supported protocols:
- Adobe Flash RTMP
- Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- HTML5 Video
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF)
- Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)