Adobe Flash RTMP Format SDK Libraries
LEADTOOLS includes libraries to stream the Adobe Flash Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) format using the Media Streaming Server for .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ developers. With only a few lines of code and configuration modifications, a full-featured RTMP server can be generated, which provides audio/video multimedia playback on any browser with Adobe Flash Player installed.
Adobe Flash RTMP Format Libraries
The Adobe Flash RTMP is a semi-open specification designed to provide high-performance transmission of audio, video, and data over the Internet between a Flash player and a Flash server. Flash was originally a proprietary solution, but Adobe has released incomplete versions of the specification for public use. In order to play Adobe Flash data in a web browser, the end-user must download and install the Flash browser plugin, which supports the playback of audio and video streamed from an RTMP server.
- Full support to stream any multimedia file, capture device, ONVIF-conformant camera, UDP, or RTSP stream to clients using the Adobe Flash RTMP
- RTMP streams can be played within any web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed
- Use the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server to easily implement an RTMP server without the need for Adobe Flash Media Server
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Adobe Flash RTMP Format
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.
Online Demo Application that include Adobe Flash RTMP Format SDK Libraries
With only one file placed on the server, the LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server framework will stream to any device by automatically selecting the appropriate protocol (Universal Player). Or, you can manually select a player for each of the supported protocols:
- Adobe Flash RTMP
- Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- HTML5 Video
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF)
- Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)