The Module class is loaded when the external store add-in (or any PACSFramework add-in) is loaded by CSStorageServerManager.exe.
The main purpose of the Module class is used to initialize the external store add-in, and to hold a copy of the unique configuration object and the common configuration object (ExternalStoreAddinConfigAbstract).
This class derives from the abstract class ModuleInit and implements the interface IProcessBreak
- Stores add-in identifying information (GUID, friendly name)
- Stores configuration options (ExternalStoreOptions)for the external store add-in
- Registers the ICrud interface object used by the external store add-in
- Reads the external store settings from advanced.config initially, and whenever the external store settings are modified through the CSStorageServerManager.exe UI
- Implements the IProcessBreak interface. The IProcessBreak.Break() method is called when the DICOM Listening service stops (which unloads the external store add-in).