OCR and Other Recognition Web Applications
Performs OCR on images to extract text and convert images to various document formats with superior accuracy and speed.
- Individually select pages to OCR
- Draw zones and return selected text results
- OCR all pages with automatic zoning
Detects and reads 34 different barcode symbologies in images. LEADTOOLS barcode technology can return the barcode value, location on the image, and the symbology that was detected.
- Draw zone of interest on the image
- Return results of barcodes
Performs Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) on images. Automatically detects and extracts MICR text and shows the extracted MICR line fields.
- Perform automatic image preprocessing
- Detect MICR location on checks
- Return MICR results
- Parse account, auxiliary, checking, routing numbers, and amount
Recognizes and parses passport information in images. Develop applications for industries and government agencies that process machine-readable passport (MRP) and machine-readable travel document (MRTD).
- Extract fields regardless of image resolution, scale, and other characteristics
- World-class accuracy and speed
- Automatic detection and correction of passport orientation and skew angle
Document Viewer Web Applications
- Load a document from local disk and url
- Draw annotations on the document
- Use thumbnail viewer for page selection
- View any bookmarks that have been included in the document
- Interactive zooming/panning
- Print annotated documents
Load and view multiple files while interactively dragging and dropping pages to compose one custom document. Virtual documents created by this demo can be saved on the server, shared with multiple users, and exported to any format.
- Load a document from local disk and url
- Create custom documents
- Organize pages
- Export to any supported file format
Compare two documents side-by-side, split screen view, or with overlay within the Document Viewer. Comparing the documents will highlight the differences between the two documents being compared. The LEADTOOLS Document Compare library provides easy text-based comparisons with string, DocumentPageText, and LEADDocument objects.
Medical Viewer Web Applications
A zero-footprint Medical viewer with light and dark themes to display DICOM images (pixel data) with window level, density removal, offset, scale, zoom, stack, annotation/markup, and multi-touch support for phone, tablet, and desktop.
It demonstrates zero-footprint 3D volume rendering of multiple volume types including VRT, MIP, MPR, and SSD in the Medical Web Viewer. The viewer does not require browser plugins, desktop utilities, or remote desktop clients and features low resolution and caching options for faster rendering and loading.
Note: If you have your own test images that you would like to upload into the application, contact email@example.com to have a private user profile created.
The zero-footprint Medical Web Viewer with specialized dental features enabled, including Endo, Perio, Dentin, and FMX layouts. Additionally shows multi-touch support for phone, tablet, and desktop.
- Interactive brightness and contrast display
- Display DICOM information
Image Viewer Web Applications
Demonstrates the use of the LEADTOOLS SVG technology by using a web service to render documents as SVG.
- Load, print, and display document formats as SVG
- Infinite zoom without loss of display quality or aliasing
- Load an image from url
- Flip horizontally and vertically
Demonstrates the use of LEADTOOLS thumbnail viewer to navigate pages and show bookmarks.
This demo shows how the LEADTOOLS ImageViewer supports both the native HTML Drag and Drop and a custom item-based mode for desktop and mobile devices.
The inline demo shows how an ImageViewer component can be embedded on a page as a component for displaying documents or images. Setting this up can be done with minimal configuration. This has built-in support for raster and SVG images and documents including loading directly from disk file or URLs.
Annotation/Markup Web Application
Uses LEADTOOLS annotations and image-markup technology to add stamps, sticky notes, rulers, and various other image markup devices to an annotation layer of the image without changing the original image data.
- Draw annotations
- Export image
Image Processing Web Application
Apply some of the image processing functions offered in LEADTOOLS to images. LEADTOOLS provides more the 200 image processing functions and only a small subset is shown in this interactive demonstration:
- Histogram Equalize
- Auto Color Level
Web Scanning Web Application
An interactive demonstration of LEADTOOLS web scanning technology.
- Scan and upload images from devices in browser-based applications
- Apply image processing functions to scanned images
- Print scanned images
NOTE: Client required
- Windows: A TWAIN device and to download a TWAIN proxy for Windows
- Linux: A SANE device and to download SANE RPM package
Multimedia Web Application
Demonstrates LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server technology. With only one file placed on the server, it will stream to any device by automatically selecting the appropriate protocol (Universal Player). Or you may manually select a player for each of the supported protocols:
- Adobe Flash RTMP
- Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- HTML5 Video
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF)
- Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)