LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport SDK
With LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport Stream SDK technology, developers can add complete support for one of the most popular multimedia formats today. MPEG-2 transport stream technology is used in digital television, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), Blu-ray media and more, and supports MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.265 and H.264 encoded video.
Overview of LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport SDK Technology
- Compatible with all MPEG-2 Transport encoded data including MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.265, H.264, AAC, AC3, LPCM and MPEG Audio
- Handles corrupt data often found in some MPEG-2 transport streams with no interruption
- Create and parse any KLV data to create implementations of specifications such as:
- Add KLV metadata in synchronous or asynchronous modes (MISB STD 0601.4 4 March 2010, MISB STD 0902.1)
- Automatically insert and verify CRC32 error detection checksums
- Seek in byte mode to provide more control over the seeking process especially in files with bad or corrupted timestamps
- UDP Streaming can be with or without RTP packets
- Monitor receipt of data from multiple streams for synchronized playback
- Set threshold to control playback drift or lag of live streams — important for applications such as remote UAV control that require the end user to be sure that what is seen is in real time
- Create and receive live MPEG-2 Transport compliant streams
- Create MPEG-2 Transport streams compatible with the TV broadcast requirements
- Manually set PID of each stream
- Built-in DVR functionality
- Includes .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Other LEADTOOLS SDK Technologies Related to MPEG-2 Transport
- Multimedia Streaming Overview
- Video Conferencing
- MPEG-2 Codec
- H.264 Codec
- Multimedia Playback
- Multimedia Conversion
- Multimedia Capture
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include MPEG-2 Transport SDK Technology
Hover over each product for a description. Click for more details.
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries including defense, broadcast, security and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Video Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it includes.
The LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport Module adds advanced MPEG-2 Transport and MPEG-2 Program streaming, playback, capture and conversion capabilities to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK. Developers can utilize robust UDP and TCP streaming with DVR and KLV metadata to create a wide spectrum of applications including security systems, HDTV playback, and UAV ground stations.