MPEG-2 Program SDK Libraries Buy
LEADTOOLS provides everything needed to play MPEG-2 Program encoded data within .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ applications. MPEG-2 Program is a widely adopted format used for DVDs and HD DVDs, and can utilize multiple audio and video compression methods, including MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MP3, LPCM, and AAC.
MPEG-2 Program Libraries
Full support to play MPEG-2 Program encoded streams, including:
- MPEG-2 Program as specified in ISO/IEC 13818-1
- MPEG-1 System as specified in ISO/IEC 11172-1
- Elementary stream data also known as raw video and raw audio data
- Play DVD and HD DVD video
- Pause and record live video streams with DVR library
- .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
LEAD provides several optimized encoding option:
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Program
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.