LEADTOOLS OCR Module - LEAD Engine C API Introduction
The LEADTOOLS OCR Module - LEAD Engine C API extends the functionality of LEADTOOLS SDKs by providing properties, methods, and callbacks for easily incorporating optical and magnetic ink character recognition (OCR / MICR) into applications. Superior OCR processing speeds are exceptionally useful in form recognition and processing applications.
- Recognize a variety of documents, including facsimiles, photocopies and documents with complex layouts.
- Select the language to be recognized, and recognize multiple languages within one document. Choose from English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, or Swedish.
- Recognize text from 5 to 72 points in virtually any typeface, and export to more than 40 different text, MS Word, MS Excel, PDF and more.
- Recognize special characters, such as MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition), including bank routing indicators, check amounts, and customer account numbers.
- PDF and PDF/A output, ICR and OMR support is also available.
- Recognize multiple document pages at once and save recognition result to a single file.
- Add page(s) to internal OCR list of pages or add them directly on temporary LTD file on disk to save you system memory (which is the recommended approach).
- Process both text and graphics.
- Each document may contain multiple OCR zones.
- Segment complex pages manually or automatically into text zones, image zones and table zones.
- Recognize text and colors.
- Auto-orientate documents for improved recognition.
- Correct document characteristics such as noise, darkness, lightness to achieve the best possible character recognition.
- Increase recognition accuracy with built-in lexical classes and user-defined lexicons (dictionaries).
- Set desired accuracy (confidence) thresholds prior to recognition to balance speed and accuracy of recognition.
Programming with LEADTOOLS OCR Module - LEAD Engine
LEADTOOLS OCR Module - LEAD Engine C API Changes