LEADTOOLS Barcode SDK technology includes WCF service classes to seamlessly integrate detection, creation, and decoding of 1D and 2D barcode symbols into applications. LEADTOOLS is the most advanced and comprehensive imaging SDK available and leads the industry in both speed and accuracy for reading and writing more than 100 different barcode types and sub-types.
Several LEADTOOLS SDKs include WCF service classes to detect, read, and write 1D and 2D barcodes in images. LEADTOOLS WCF service classes can be accessed via several protocols including HTTP, TCP, IPC, and MSMQ. Depending on how the services will be accessed, they may be hosted in IIS, Windows Activation Service, or any .NET managed application process, including console, .NET (C# & VB) WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, and Windows Service applications.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Barcode WCF Service Classes
- Fast and accurate barcode detection and decoding
- Extend barcode technology to multiple platforms, including HTML5, Java, and mobile devices
- Broad range of 1D barcode symbols supported
- Broad range of 2D barcode symbols supported
- Find barcodes in entire image or specific region of interest
- Read multiple barcodes in any orientation
- Images can come from any source including file, memory, Internet, and SharePoint
- Bitonal and color barcodes
- Barcode data returned with 100% confidence using Error Correcting Codes (ECC)
Why Choose LEADTOOLS Barcode?
- LEADTOOLS is the most comprehensive barcode toolkit on the market, supporting both reading and writing of over 100 barcode types and sub-types in both bitonal and color images, including all major 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Reduce the bottleneck issues in high-speed scanning applications by utilizing the fastest barcode recognition speed. In addition, you can maximize the benefits of today's high-speed processors by taking advantage of multiple threads and cores.
- Integrating barcode functionality into your application is very easy; reading and writing barcodes can be accomplished with only a few lines of code.
- LEADTOOLS is designed to allow our developers to add new barcode types and barcode "flavors" rapidly. If you find a barcode that we cannot recognize, we will be able to update our engine quickly to add the barcode type.
- Achieve very high accuracy even on poor quality images with damaged barcodes. The better the accuracy, the less human interaction that is required, resulting in substantial savings of time and money.
- When used in conjunction with LEADTOOLS Document Imaging SDKs, you can clean noisy or damaged images to improve recognition accuracy with powerful document image processing and enhancement technology.
- LEADTOOLS offers a diverse offering of imaging technologies along side its Barcode SDK Technology. These SDKs include many additional imaging features such as extensive image file format support for reading and writing several raster, vector, and document file types, numerous image processing routines, document image cleanup, annotation, compression, scanning, medical imaging components, multimedia components, and mobile device support.