The LEADTOOLS Multimedia product line has everything you need to build a powerful multimedia conversion application.
For full details on LEADTOOLS Multimedia Convert functions, refer to the IltmmConvert topics under Multimedia Function References.
Multimedia conversion functionality includes:
- LEADTOOLS Multimedia products can convert from or to any of the supported playback file formats.
- DV is supported as an output option.
- Automatically insert an MP3 encoder when saving an MPEG-1 audio file.
- Convert a specified portion of video.
- Perform multi-machine (distributed computing) transcoding of multimedia files using the LEAD Elementary Stream Source / Writer filters.
- Control the interleaving mode when writing AVI files
- Save conversion settings to files and streams. Settings include processors, compressors, devices, and controls
- Use a preferred MPEG2 splitter when converting MPEG2 files
- Use a preferred Video Decompressor, Audio Decompressor and Demultiplexer
- Support for DVD navigation
- Control over conversion progress notification
- Input support for disk, memory, media source or custom (feed every sample or write your own source filter).
- Output support for disk, memory, media source or custom (you get every sample).
- Support for multiple built-in configuration dialog boxes.
- Support for video and audio processing filters.
- Support for extracting IEC-608 Closed Captioning data from an MPEG2 video elementary stream and saving it as either SubRip (SRT) or TEXT (TXT) files