LEADTOOLS Multimedia Streaming SDK Technology
LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDKs offer a full range of multimedia streaming functionality to developers. The SDK supports the widest variety of streaming technologies including client/server video conferencing, MPEG-2 Transport, RTSP, Windows Media, Smooth Streaming and more. LEADTOOLS turns normally complex tasks using low-level DirectShow or Media Foundation into simple tasks requiring much less coding.
Overview of LEADTOOLS Multimedia Streaming SDK Technology
- Create professional client/server video conference applications using specialized network modules with any audio and video codec
- Stream MPEG-2 Transport over UDP or TCP/IP with any video and audio codec supported by MPEG-2 Transport
- Play real-time streams from UAV drones
- Stream data from any RTSP source using UDP or HTTP
- Read and Write IIS Smooth Streaming applications for Silverlight clients
- Stream data encapsulated in RTP packets over UDP or TCP streams
- Play or convert HTTP streams
- Safely transmit confidential data with RC4 encryption
- Create PC-based security applications where the security camera feed can be streamed and monitored remotely
- Create applications for streaming TV content from a server and controlling the TV remotely
- Broadcast audio/video content compressed with LEADTOOLS' industry-leading compression technology
- Create live Windows Media Streams by recompressing videos received from capture devices or other streaming sources on the fly
- Add Script commands to live windows media files to perform actions such as opening a URL or displaying close captioning text at specific locations during playback
- Embed metadata and scripts within Windows Media Streams
Other LEADTOOLS SDK Technologies Related to Multimedia Streaming SDK Technology
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Multimedia Streaming SDK Technology
Hover over each product for a description. Click for more details.
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries including defense, broadcast, security and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Video Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it includes.
LEADTOOLS Video Streaming Module - Does not include MPEG-2 Transport
The LEADTOOLS Video Streaming Module is perfect for developers who need to stream audio and video across the Internet or corporate networks. This module adds on to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK and offers a programmer-friendly set of tools for creating a wide variety of client/server applications including video conferencing, security/surveillance, IIS Smooth Streaming, Windows Media Server and more. In addition to the SDK features, the Video Streaming Module bundles together several of LEAD's world-class audio and video codecs which will reduce costs and improve user experience through reduced bandwidth requirements and high-quality playback.
The LEADTOOLS MPEG-2 Transport Module adds advanced MPEG-2 Transport and MPEG-2 Program streaming, playback, capture and conversion capabilities to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK. Developers can utilize robust UDP and TCP streaming with DVR and KLV metadata to create a wide spectrum of applications including security systems, HDTV playback, and UAV ground stations.