Overview of LEADTOOLS DICOMweb and WADO SDK Technology
- Access DICOM persistent objects (through HTTP/HTTPS protocol) using DICOM UIDs (Unique Identifiers)
- Retrieve data in presentation-ready form such as JPEG and GIF (according to PS3.18 2017b) or native DICOM format
- ASP.NET source code and examples are included for easy customization
DICOMweb and WADO services are solutions to real-world problems such as:
- Reference an image or report from an electronic patient record (EPR)
- Reference an image in an email
- Provide access of images, reports, and waveforms to outside physicians and hospitals
- Provide anonymized DICOM reports, images, and waveforms for teaching and clinical trials
Technology Related to DICOMweb and WADO
Start Coding with LEADTOOLS
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Get everything LEADTOOLS all in one convenient download.
Download Projects using NuGet
LEADTOOLS provides NuGet packages for .NET Framework, .NET Core, UWP, and Xamarin development.
Download projects that reference our NuGets and start coding right away.
Supported Development Platforms for DICOMweb and WADO
- C#, VB, C++/CLI, XAML
Documentation Links for DICOMweb and WADO
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include DICOMweb and WADO
Develop robust DICOM PACS applications with LEADTOOLS PACS Imaging. Features include Medical Web Viewer Framework, high and low-level PACS SCP and SCU functions and controls, secure PACS communication, comprehensive DICOM data set support, image annotation, extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, and specialized medical image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, JPIP, MRTI, and signed and unsigned image data processing.
Develop powerful PACS and Medical imaging applications with LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging Suite. Features include LEAD's Zero-footprint HTML5 DICOM Viewer, Medical Web Viewer Framework, Medical 3D, DICOM Multimedia codecs, high and low-level PACS SCP and SCU functions and controls, secure PACS communication, Print to PACS, comprehensive DICOM data set support, image annotation, extended grayscale image display such as window level and LUT processing, DICOM Hanging Protocol, and specialized medical image processing. Other features include lossless JPEG compression, JPIP, and signed and unsigned image data processing.