WMV Format SDK Libraries
LEADTOOLS provides .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ developers with everything they need to play, stream, and create Windows Media Video (WMV) files and streams within their applications. WMV is a widely adopted and versatile format for mobile playback, HD video compression, streaming, and more. Furthermore, LEADTOOLS provides its own codecs that offer market-leading performance in both compression and quality for each of WMV's most popular compressions.
WMV Format Libraries
The ASF is the container for Windows Media-based digital content. LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK libraries provide APIs to fully utilize the ASF-based formats, such as WMV and WMA. WMV is used for storage, playback, and transmission of synchronized digital media streams.
- Support for various compression algorithms:
- Support for HD video
Play and create streams from Windows Media Server
- Recompress video received from capture devices or other streaming sources on the fly
- Add Script commands to live Windows Media Streams to perform actions such as opening a URL or displaying close captioning text
- Embed metadata to Windows Media Streams
- .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS WMV Format
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.