Video Callback Filter SDK Libraries Buy
LEADTOOLS provides developers the LEAD Video Callback DirectShow filter and Media Foundation transform for use in their .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ applications. It is ideal for use with LEADTOOLS recognition, document, medical, and imaging toolkits since any of the more than 200 image processing algorithms such as barcode recognition can be utilized.
Anything is Possible with LEAD Video Callback Filter
The LEAD Video Callback is an in-place filter that fires a callback each time it receives a frame. Use it to manipulate the image data of the frames. For example, this callback filter makes it possible perform frame-by-frame image processing or recognition such as barcode.
- DirectShow filter and Media Foundation transform for access raw frame video data
- Ideally suited for integration with LEADTOOLS image processing to implement advanced image processing on video data
- Raise the video callback during playback, conversion, or capture
- Real-time video processing
- Post-processing video editing
- Adjust video callback parameters on the fly for instantaneous results
- The LEAD Video Callback Filter is ideally suited for integration with LEADTOOLS to implement image processing on video data. Developers can control the filter with included .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Video Callback Filter
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.