Overview of LEAD Video Callback Filter
- DirectShow filter and Media Foundation transform for access raw frame video data
- Fires a callback for each frame for direct manipulation of raw image data
- Ideally suited for integration with LEADTOOLS image processing to implement advanced image processing on video data
Raise the video callback during playback, conversion, or capture
- Real-time video processing
- Post-processing video editing
- Adjust video callback parameters on the fly for instantaneous results
- Developers can control the LEAD Video Callback with included .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Technology Related to Video Callback Filter
Start Coding with LEADTOOLS
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Get everything LEADTOOLS all in one convenient download.
Documentation Links for Video Callback Filter
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Video Callback Filter
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, security, and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK, and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it provides.
NOTE: LEADTOOLS DirectShow Filters and Media Foundation Transforms are very diverse and cover the gamut of multimedia features and technologies. Many filters are included with the base SDK products above, while some can be added á la carte or bundled together with various add-on modules. See the Multimedia Product Comparison Chart for more details on how to obtain each filter.