Overview of LEAD Motion Detection Filter
- DirectShow filter for detecting motion in videos
Motion Detection callback fires when the current frame is different from the previous frame with many configuration options, including
- Object size
- Detection intervals
- Region of interest
Perfect for surveillance and UAV applications, such as
- Draw rectangles or annotations around the moving objects
- Start and stop capture so only clips with movement are recorded
- Determine X-Y offset and feed to remote control cameras to automatically track and keep camera focused on moving object
Apply during video playback, conversion, or capture
- Real-time video processing
- Post-processing video editing
- Adjust parameters on the fly for instantaneous results
- Developers control the LEAD Motion Detection Filter with included .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Technology Related to Motion Detection Filter
Download the Full Evaluation
The Full Evaluation Download includes all LEADTOOLS Document, Medical, Imaging, and Vector technologies for all development and target platforms.
Documentation Links for Motion Detection Filter
Screenshots of Motion Detection Filter
Video Motion Detection
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Motion Detection Filter
The LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of multimedia development technology that provides developers with everything they need to create enterprise-level multimedia applications for a wide variety of industries, including defense, broadcast, security, and more. By bundling features from the Multimedia SDK, DVD Module, Streaming Module, MPEG-2 Transport Module, Imaging Pro SDK, and Distributed Computing SDK, Multimedia Suite offers a tremendous value for the world-class technology it provides.
NOTE: LEADTOOLS DirectShow Filters and Media Foundation Transforms are very diverse and cover the gamut of multimedia features and technologies. Many filters are included with the base SDK products above, while some can be added á, la carte or bundled together with various add-on modules. See the Multimedia Product Comparison Chart for more details on how to obtain each filter.