Redaction SDK Libraries
Intelligent Redaction Component
LEAD’s investment in AI and machine learning is showcased in the Document Analyzer SDK, which automatically detects and redacts data from forms, documents, and images with easy to configure rules.
All Document Analyzer features are provided without the need of additional 3rd-party tools or applications. Some of those features include:
- Location search, including relative locations
- Conditional search to match and filter the results
- Partial and full match Regex support
- Predefined rules for some common data types like SSN, ID number, tax ID, address, email address, and more
- Actions such as redact, highlight, and extract can be applied to data of interest
Document Redaction and Mark up Libraries
LEADTOOLS libraries support several industry standard annotation formats, including PDF, IBM FileNet P8, and Daeja annotations. In addition to the objects that those formats support, the libraries include a broad range of document annotation objects, including redact, encrypt, and strike. The text-based review and collaboration objects are similar to Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word. The document can remain searchable, even after it has been marked up and redacted.
File Redaction Web API
With the LEAD hosted conversions web service, users can provide logic to redact text images and documents by passing a regular expression to find and redact information of interest such as social security numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses.
DICOM Anonymization API
LEADTOOLS DICOM libraries provide classes and APIs to anonymize DICOM and redact overlays and pixel data. The LEADTOOLS DICOM libraries are indispensable for programmers working on applications for medical and other life sciences industries. Following the latest DICOM specification, the DICOM APIs support all IODs with or without optional modules and elements. Additionally, the libraries support all transfer syntaxes, native model (XML and JSON), ANSI, Unicode, and multi-language character support to load and save ideographic and phonetic characters within the same DICOM element.
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting, eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Redaction SDK Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Developers that are leveraging these frameworks can utilize the Redaction SDK: .NET Framework, .NET Core, Xamarin, UWP, WinForms, C++ Class Library, ASP.NET, and Web Services / Web API (JSON, SOAP, REST)
Programming, Scripting, Markup
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Redaction
Redaction libraries as well as all LEADTOOLS Recognition, Document, Medical, Vector, and Imaging technologies for all development and target platforms, including Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Detect and Redact MICR from files in C#
- Detect and Redact MICR from Files in C#
- Extract and Redact Text from a File Based on a Regular Expression in C#
- Redact Text in PDF Using RegEx in C# and VB.NET
- RegEx to Extract and Redact text from a File in C#
- Use LEADTOOLS OCR to Redact a Document in C#
- How to Create a Multipage Annotation Redaction Tool in C#
- Create Searchable PDFs from Redacted Documents in C#