Still Image Reader and Writer Filters
LEADTOOLS provides developers with the LEAD Still Image filters, which give programmers everything they need to include still image reading and writing functionality in any .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ application. The Still Image Reader allows any DirectShow application (such as Windows Media player) to read a variety of still image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, and many more. Alternatively, the Still Image Writer can save a video stream to single and multipage still image formats.
Still Image Reader and Writer Filters Libraries
The Still Image Reader filter reads more than 150 formats including single page and multipage files. Embedded audio streams in EXIF files are also supported and can be streamed via a second audio pin. The Still image Writer filter saves more than 150 formats.
- Create videos from a series of still images
- Save still images from videos
Support for more than 150 still image file formats, including:
- JPEG 2000
- LEAD CMP
- LEAD CMW
- List of all still image formats
- Support for both single and multipage image files
- Adjust the playback frame rate for a list of still image files
- Register the still image filter with file extensions for automatic playback and streaming
- Flexible still image output settings, including auto-incremented file names
- Developers can control the LEAD Still Image filters with included .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Still Image Reader and Writer Filters SDK Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Still Image Reader and Writer Filters
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.