Deinterlace Filter SDK Libraries Buy
LEADTOOLS provides developers with the LEAD Deinterlace DirectShow filter and Media Foundation transform for use in their .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ applications. This filter is used to reduce blurring and eye strain associated with interlaced videos from capture devices, cameras, and television broadcasts. Deinterlace can be applied to videos during live capture or post-processing to combine scan lines for better video quality.
Deinterlace Filter Libraries
The LEAD Video Deinterlace filter converts interlaced to progressive scan video. Analog interlaced video output from devices such as VCRs, laserdiscs, and older game consoles.
- DirectShow filter and Media Foundation transform to correct interlaced videos
- Convert interlaced video to progressive scan video
Apply during video playback, conversion, or capture
- Real-time video processing
- Post-processing video editing
- Adjust parameters on the fly for instantaneous results
- Control the LEAD Deinterlace filter with included .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting — eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Deinterlace Filter
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.